Welcome to Let's Talk Solutions LLC

 

Hello Everyone! 

My name is KaRon and I am the owner and therapist at Let's Talk Solutions LLC. I want to welcome you to the new practice that I have started! I am so excited to go on this journey. This space will be used to write about mental health related stories and content. If you would like to find me or would like to make a referral, you can follow me on social media or check out my website! 

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me get to this point. I would not be able to make this happen without your support! Thank you so much!! 


You can find Let's Talk Solutions across all social media platforms and website

Website: letstalksolutions.org

Instagram: instagram.com/letstalkllc412/

Facebook: facebook.com/talksolutionsllc412

TikTok: tiktok.com/@letstalksolutionsllc

Twitter: twitter.com/letstalkllc412


I look forward to working with everyone! Please reach out with any questions! 

KaRon

Comments