Preview of Virtual Business Card

 

Hello! I wanted to take this time to share my virtual business card that you can check online. You are able to find this at mycrd.is/letstalkllc412. This can be send to others as well, so feel free to share this to different people. 


I will use this blog to share things that are going on in the practice, share things like the virtual business cards, and talk about therapy and mental health related topics. I am starting off slow since I am trying to build the practice up a bit. But I have a lot of topics planned to discuss. Next week, I will start a series on talking about self care and burn-out. This is something that is near to me because I have been burnt out out many times and I want to make sure that people are getting out and doing things that they enjoy to be happy. 

If there are any topics that you would like to learn more about, please out to me and I'll get something posted. 

You can find Let's Talk Solutions across all social media platforms:

Website: letstalksolutions.org

Insta: letstalkllc412

Facebook: talksolutionsllc412

TikTok: letstalksolutionsllc

Twitter: letstalkllc412

And you can find the virtual business card at mycrd.is/letstalkllc412


Thank you! 

KaRon 

Comments